Sign-up to download our FREE e-book“How to Thrive in the Modern World”
- Highpoint Healing & Wellness, Inc.3500 North State Road 7
Lauderdale Lakes, FL 33319
- Many of the spices used during the winter months can actually help boost our immunity and improve our digestion.... https://t.co/lwe6WlCDEk 11:13:32 AM January 21, 2016 from Facebook
- According to the Nation Eating Disorder Association, eating disorders (ED) such as anorexia have the highest... https://t.co/2K4ucwQPWS 06:21:17 PM January 20, 2016 from Facebook
- Acupuncture and the Small Intestine
- TCM for Summer Heat
- In Summer, Nourish Your Heart
- Evening and Saturday Hours Available
Do you ever feel your life’s a ride that won’t ever stop? How many nights do you wait for Mr. Sandman to magically appear? How often do you truly take time for yourself? Do you have aches and pains almost daily? Are over-the-counter or prescription medications controlling your life? When was the last time you actually felt at peace? If any of these questions resonate with you, then it might be time to look at Traditional Chinese Medicine and acupuncture for an answer. People in Asian countries have known the magnificence of acupuncture for thousands of years. Traditional Chinese Medicine is growing in popularity in the United States and here are some reasons why you might want to consider utilizing it also. continue reading
Food allergies shouldn’t prevent you from dining out with your friends and family. Unfortunately, though, many people with food allergies resort to cooking their own meals to reduce the risk of an adverse reaction. From dairy and nuts to gluten (wheat-based protein) and shellfish, there are certain foods that people must avoid to prevent adverse reactions. continue reading
Summer finally arrives.
The sun comes out. The flowers bloom.
Most people grab their sunscreen and head outside. But what do you do?
You close the windows, grab your antihistamines and hide in the house.
Wouldn’t it be great if you could enjoy being outdoors?
Allergies are widespread. According to WebMD, 20% of the population suffers from allergies or asthma, and 55% of the population tests positive for one or more allergens. Allergies are the 5th leading chronic disease in the US and cost the US health care system $7.9 billion annually.
If you can’t live with your runny nose, congestion or watery eyes, but you don’t want to take antihistamines or get allergy shots, what can you do to relieve your symptoms?