Sign-up to download our FREE e-book“How to Thrive in the Modern World”
- Highpoint Healing & Wellness, Inc.3500 North State Road 7
Lauderdale Lakes, FL 33319
- Many of the spices used during the winter months can actually help boost our immunity and improve our digestion.... https://t.co/lwe6WlCDEk 11:13:32 AM January 21, 2016 from Facebook
- According to the Nation Eating Disorder Association, eating disorders (ED) such as anorexia have the highest... https://t.co/2K4ucwQPWS 06:21:17 PM January 20, 2016 from Facebook
- Healthy Eating for Spring
- Six Reasons to Try Acupuncture this Year
- Does Your Liver Need a Spring Tune-Up?
- Evening and Saturday Hours Available
Tag Archives: balance
There is a difference between being in top physical shape and holistically healthy. Some people may be in great athletic shape, but actually neglecting their body’s other internal health needs.
There have been numerous cases where professional athletes in the peak of their careers have died of heart attacks and other natural complications. Could these deaths have been prevented by
Many people feel down as winter approaches. It’s dark. It’s cold. The holidays can be stressful.
But for some people every winter is unbearable. They’re tired and depressed. They don’t want to get out of bed. They snap at their families and binge on junk food.
These people have seasonal affective disorder (SAD).
Our moods and energy levels fluctuate with
What does it mean to be healthy? Health is a state of optimum physical functioning, spiritual enlightenment, social well-being, and mental aptitude. True health is so much more than settling for mediocrity. It’s not about living life just barely above the doldrums, or hoping against hope that you won’t get sick or that you’ll finally feel better.
Understand that your