Sign-up to download our FREE e-book“How to Thrive in the Modern World”
- Highpoint Healing & Wellness, Inc.3500 North State Road 7
Lauderdale Lakes, FL 33319
- Many of the spices used during the winter months can actually help boost our immunity and improve our digestion.... https://t.co/lwe6WlCDEk 11:13:32 AM January 21, 2016 from Facebook
- According to the Nation Eating Disorder Association, eating disorders (ED) such as anorexia have the highest... https://t.co/2K4ucwQPWS 06:21:17 PM January 20, 2016 from Facebook
- Lose It: Weight Loss And Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Gua Sha for Healthy Skin
- Acupuncture for Carpal Tunnel
- Evening and Saturday Hours Available
Tag Archives: liver
In traditional Chinese medical theory, one of the best ways to stay healthy is to live in balance with the seasons. Balance, in this context, means mindfully crafting your diet and certain aspects of your lifestyle based on what season it is.
An easy way to think about this is with fruits and vegetables: we are lucky these
In Traditional Chinese Medicine, each season is ruled by a particular organ system and spring is connected to the liver. What does this mean? Well, you probably notice changes in the way you feel, both physically and mentally, as the seasons change. I know I tend to feel a bit more contemplative and introspective during the winter months. Once
Spring is a happy time. Bunnies hop about. Flowers emerge in long forgotten corners of your garden. The birds return and sing so loudly they wake you in the morning.
This is not a time to be angry.
But according to Traditional Chinese Medicine, being angry is exactly what you can expect if you don’t balance your wood element.