Sign-up to download our FREE e-book“How to Thrive in the Modern World”
- Highpoint Healing & Wellness, Inc.3500 North State Road 7
Lauderdale Lakes, FL 33319
- Many of the spices used during the winter months can actually help boost our immunity and improve our digestion.... https://t.co/lwe6WlCDEk 10:13:32 AM January 21, 2016 from Facebook
- According to the Nation Eating Disorder Association, eating disorders (ED) such as anorexia have the highest... https://t.co/2K4ucwQPWS 05:21:17 PM January 20, 2016 from Facebook
- How Weather Affects Pain
- 5 Reasons to Try Acupuncture This Winter
- 5 Ways to Help You Wake Up and Get Active
- Evening and Saturday Hours Available
Tag Archives: seasonal affective disorder
Seasonal Affective Disorder, also known as SAD, is a form of depression that affects people all throughout the world. Most commonly experienced during fall and winter months, the symptoms of SAD include depression, hypersomnia, lethargy, difficulty concentrating, negative thoughts and decreased social interaction. Higher levels of anxiety are experienced at the end of the summer season as those
When the seasons change you have to be ready for a change in mood, especially as we move from fall into winter. Although it may not seem as drastic of a shift as you think, it matters more to our mental and physical states than you may know. Seasonal affective disorder is estimated to affect around 10 million Americans a
Many people feel down as winter approaches. It’s dark. It’s cold. The holidays can be stressful.
But for some people every winter is unbearable. They’re tired and depressed. They don’t want to get out of bed. They snap at their families and binge on junk food.
These people have seasonal affective disorder (SAD).
Our moods and energy levels fluctuate with