Sign-up to download our FREE e-book“How to Thrive in the Modern World”
- Highpoint Healing & Wellness, Inc.3500 North State Road 7
Lauderdale Lakes, FL 33319
- Many of the spices used during the winter months can actually help boost our immunity and improve our digestion.... https://t.co/lwe6WlCDEk 10:13:32 AM January 21, 2016 from Facebook
- According to the Nation Eating Disorder Association, eating disorders (ED) such as anorexia have the highest... https://t.co/2K4ucwQPWS 05:21:17 PM January 20, 2016 from Facebook
- How Weather Affects Pain
- 5 Reasons to Try Acupuncture This Winter
- 5 Ways to Help You Wake Up and Get Active
- Evening and Saturday Hours Available
Dr Vie is fantastic!
I went in for a treatment for stress and I left feeling great!
She started with running suction cups on my back. I never knew how much I would enjoy that. My muscle tension just melted away. Then she did the acupuncture and put a heat lamp on my back. It was a wonderful
I was treated @ High Point Healing this past saturday. I must say Dr. Vie is an excellent accupuncturist, Not only does she have Excellent hands for needling you, you feel no pain, just a pinch, she releived the pain in my shoulder & sciatica. I was able to not only sleep but actually oversleep that night. That was wonderful.... Read more »
Always a great experience!! Valencie cares and really takes her time with patients. You get so much more for your money than at other places. Multiple treatment modalities in one session. My body can tell when I haven’t been treated in a while.Read more »
I had hurt my back while on vacation. My doctor called in a prescription, but didn’t want to see me for 10 days. The pain made it very difficult to move. My wife had purchased a groupon for acupuncture. She gave me her appointment. Dr. Valencie gave me the treatment. She also offered me a shot and a natural anti-inflammatory.... Read more »